Book Keeping Services in Nigeria
Book keeping services is the service of recording, storing and retrieving of financial transactions for an individual person, company, non-for-profit making organization etc. The service of book keeping include simple financial transactions, preparing bills for services provided or goods sold to customers or paying suppliers. In the other hand, Book keeping is all about recording a company’s economic activities and the entries are summarized periodically.
Accurate bookkeeping is important to your business long-term sustainability. Whereas, most individuals and companies found it difficult to deal with all their financial transactions, hence they need the services of a book-keeper who can help them in doing all this on a daily, monthly or yearly basis.
In Bulls Capital Limited, we offers various book keeping services in Nigeria (To both Indigenous companies and foreign companies). We always ensure that their book-keeping are well updated as at when due. Our firm is considered amongst the top Accounting and Bookkeeping services provider in Nigeria. And we cover every aspect of accountancy and endeavor to comprehend your business needs for book keeping services in Nigeria and long term goals so we can channel a package that would meet all your requirements.
Bulls Capital Limited offers you options for better management of your bookkeeping functions. The advance technical know-how of our team members will be leverage on to assist you realize enhance profitability through efficiency gains and robust bookkeeping solutions which will definitely allow you to reduce the time you exhaust on these functions. More so, timely, cost effective and accessible solutions from Bulls Capital Limited translate to business growth for you company.
In Bulls Capital Limited, our bookkeeping services focused on reducing the finance and accounting costs of our clients by helping them with their management, accounting and tax preparation needs. Our firm cover the entire scope of bookkeeping and customers have the privileges of choosing what they require.
Your books contain valuable information to help you run your business; therefore it’s pertinent that they are accurate, timely, and efficiently processed.
Bookkeeping is the flawless thing to delegate to professional like us in Bulls Capital Limited. In our firm, we know exactly how to take care of your bookkeeping needs so you can concentrate more on important things.
We have been helping so many businesses in Nigeria handle their book keeping needs since 2002 and we are still in the business of ensuring that both small businesses and large business keeps a proper book of records. We function as our client customers’ virtual back office for all their bookkeeping work right from set-up, support, maintenance and consultancy with accounting.
In Bulls Capital Limited, our teams of proficient accountants and bookkeepers are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to all client, on every assignment. We boast on ourselves, that 90% of our business comes from clients referrals including Chartered Accountants, and over 95% of our client renew their services with us, annually.
The financial Reporting council in the year 2012, adopted the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for listed and significant public interest entities. And companies are required to adopt IFRS, and the main point a company must take cognizance look at are:-
- Every company must apply for IFRS 1 in its financial statements, and as well make explicit and unreserved statements.
- Every company must apply all obligatory exceptions and optional exceptions.
We put these rules in fore-front when rendering the service of bookkeeping to our clients.
Our book-keeping services, tends to add value to our client businesses.
Our firm work with clients to recognize, implement or upgrade accounting information systems based on their unique needs. We as well inculcate existing accounting software into our systems, comprising Peachtree, Tally ERP, Quickbook and so on.
However, The Process of bookkeeping are broken down into Steps below:-
- Step 1:- Preparation of Source documents for all transaction
We will prepare source documents for all your business transactions, operations, and other business events. Moreover, source documents are the preliminary point in the bookkeeping process.
- Step 2:- Determining and entering in source documents
We will determine and enter in your company’s source documents the financial effects of the transactions and other business events.
- Step 3:- Making Original entries of Financial effects
We will make original entries of your company’s financial effects into journals and accounts, with appropriate references to source documents.
- Step 4:- Performing end-of-period procedures
We will perform end-of-period procedures, which is the critical steps for getting the accounting records up-to-date and ready for the preparation of the management accounting reports, tax returns and financial statements.
- Step 5:- Compiling the adjusted trial balance
The adjusted trial balance for the accountant will be compiled and which will served as the basis for preparing reports, tax returns, and financial statements.
- Step 6:- Closing of book
The book will be closed and we will bring the bookkeeping for the fiscal year just ended to a close and get things ready to begin the bookkeeping process for the next fiscal year.
In Bulls Capital Limited, we helps organization establish their business account to fit into the international market. We will help your company in legal procedures needed to abide with before the proper commencement of your company book keeping.
If you’re just starting a business, our firm will set up reporting and record keeping systems that will make it easier for you to keep track of where your money is going. Also, if your business has been existing for a while, we can also help you clean up your books. All in all, we will work with you to streamline your bookkeeping systems and set up a system of checks and balances.
In Bulls Capital Limited, our accounting processes can minimize our clients’ monthly workload by 20%-35%, depending on the project. We as well replace dated, manual, and premature bill collection and submission functions with proven, automated systems that align with unique needs of our clients.
Most small businesses don’t have that time to sit down and do their daily recording for themselves, hence there is a need to employ the services of book keeper who can offer bespoke book keeping Services to them. This is where Bulls Capital Limited comes in. Our team of professional book-keepers will record all your daily or monthly transactions for you in such a way that, even a Layman can decode the information very easily.
Our bookkeepers are always ready; just contact us and book our experience bookkeepers to be in your office
You don’t need to waste much time on balancing your accounts, when you need so many things to do as a business owner; all you need to do is to reach us on www.bullscapitalltd.com for your book-keeping services. We have real time information which will enable you to manage your business more proficiently
In rendering our book-keeping services to you, we will prepare a time table for monthly visitation to your office/company to record and work on all your payment vouchers and receipts as at that month. And when recording your transactions, we can as well be identifying some lapses in the way you handle your vouchers and will give recommendations on how it should be done.
In Bulls Capital Limited, we don’t just handle your book-keeping needs; we get it done accurately.
In Bulls Capital Limited, we ensure that our clients get the very best book keeping services which will definitely support their exceptional business needs. Moreover, cost savings, focusing on core business functions and solving capacity issues are primary drivers to outsource bookkeeping services
In Bulls Capital Limited, “We are Mobile Bookkeepers”
Why you need our Bookkeeping services in your business?
We all know that, the most preferred method of bookkeeping is the double-entry method, in which each transaction in a business is recorded twice in the two corresponding accounts simultaneously. And the total debit must be equal to the total of credit to maintain the financial balance of the firm. Then, why do you now need bookkeeping services? That is, Benefits of book keeping:-
- Bookkeeping is indispensable for your business future forecasting and decision making.\
- Employing the services of a bookkeeping consultant gives you peace of mind as a business
- It will give you better insight to your business
- Bookkeeping tends to ease the process of company audit
- Book keeping services will help your business build goodwill
- Book keeping services acts as a cost and time saver for your business.
- Book keeping services make your book to be right and ready, so that when tax time comes around, you won’t need to spend time worrying, since you can relate directly with your tax
- It brings about freedom from supervisory chores.
- Bookkeeping provides an easy understanding of inflow and outflow mediums of cash
- Bookkeeping helps your business in reducing any form of malpractices or fraudulent act
- Bookkeeping services bring about more profits to your business.
- Bookkeeping helps in preparing financial statements for your business etc.
- When a bookkeeper coordinates with members of your company management from other departments in order to approve purchases and gather expense reports; he tends to apply his extreme organizational, management and math skills due to the skills and experience he has so far, to make this work.
However, there is no doubt that the bookkeeping process saves your business both time and money, though, the processes and consistency introduced by one can increase the longevity and efficiency of your business, making you more profitable for decades to come.
In Bulls Capital Limited, our expert senior managing accountants and book keepers are always on ground to work with your organization; whether you need us for few hours a day, a few hours a week, or a few hours a month. Meanwhile, our currently available services are listed on this page, however, it you have other accounting needs please don’t hesitate to give us a call and we will do our best to fulfill your request.
In Bulls Capital Limited, these are the services we render in handling our clients book keeping needs:-
- Company Profile Setup
- Day-to-day entry and recording of your accounting transactions
- Transaction/Data Entry
- New Business Setup
- Balancing your books of account and Quarterly reconciliation.
- Cash management
- Cash Flow Statements
- Financial Analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual periods.
- End year adjustment and recording accrual expenses.
- Payroll Processing and filling payroll returns
- Accounting standards (IFRS or US GAAP)
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate systems of internal control to protect company assets and assure compliance.
- Business Intelligence Support
- Business and Financial reporting support
- Budget creation and maintenance
- Preparation of tax information for tax compliance and tax planning.
- Setting up employees in payroll system, quickbooks etc.
- Preparation of directors’ report
- Monthly and year-end closing and reports
- Collecting time sheets
- Full inventory transactions
- Closing Entries
- Review Financials
- Top-down budgeting
- Client Work Supervision
- Accounting Systems Setup or Clean up.
- Remitting deductions to Nigeria revenue agency
- Accounts reconciliation with CRA
- Quarterly and yearly payroll tax reporting
- Accounting System setup
- Adjustment Entry Preparation
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Work with Client’s CPA directly on tax filing
- Accruals and Prepaids.
- Closing the books for businesses which have ceased operations.
- Storing of office documents in a professional manner
- Sales tax Processing, collection, filling and requirements.
- Budget Management.
- Petty Cash transactions
- Customers and vendors inquiries
- Audit response
- Inventory management
- Small business Accounting
- Banks & Credit cards reconciliations.
- Custom reports
- Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
- Accounting Controls
- Catch up – and clean bookkeeping
- Cash flow management
- Maintenance of your equipment or Assets ledger book
- Maintenance of your Expenses ledger
- Integration with Third-Party Applications like Payroll, Time Management, Billing, E- commerce store etc.
- Local and Remote Application Hosting
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, General Ledger
- Account Statements
- Fixed assets records & calculation of end year amortization
- Expense processing
- Recording and preparation of your company’s Accounts Receivable
- Recording and preparation of your company’s Account payable
- Ensuring proper Invoice Processing
- Managing employee payments.
- Setting up your Accounting process etc.
In carrying out all the aforementioned services, there is a need for capable hands (that is, experience book keeper) to handle it. And that’s what we do in Bulls Capital Limited. And we are aware that, many businesses find that a combination of virtual and onsite services works well with our clients, therefore; our consultant can work on your premises a few hours, a week or month, while data entry is complete offsite, thereby saving on both the hourly rate and the need for a devoted workspace.
In Bulls Capital Limited, we do more than just updating your book; our experience book keepers always take their time to explain your numbers so you can be able to make good decisions for your business.
Bookkeeping assistance from an accounting expert allows you to step away from sorting receipts and invoices at your desk and dedicate yourself to managing your employees and serving your clients.
However, we also work in the cloud, so our clients can know the point at which their business is. We work in the cloud, so as to be able to get to our various clients all over the world; because in Bulls Capital Limited, we render book keeping services to foreign companies that are not physically present in Nigeria. Therefore, we handle the documentation of businesses residing abroad virtually and collaborate with them online. We will as well set up system that will allow our client to run their Nigeria business from their home country.
Subsequently, Bulls Capital Limited as a professional outsourced book keeping services consultant, we ensure the provision of cost-effective, accurate and efficient book keeping services for small businesses and franchisees throughout Nigeria.
Employing the service of bookkeeping consultant will give you access to a highly trained bookkeeper
Basically, as you already know, there are a lot of things to be carry out in an organization, and it is always not easy to comply with the legal requirements and keeping track of business strategies to be consistently in the race with businesses. Therefore, the book keeping side of a firm is relatively hard to manage, that’s why book keeping services in Nigeria are being offered by various firms as outsourcing is a major option for companies and businesses.
Therefore, Bookkeepers brings the books to the trial balance stage: then, an accountant may prepare the income statement and balance sheet using the trial balance and ledgers prepared by the bookkeeper.
However, our firm will make your business activities easier with highly qualified bookkeeper at your disposal. Our skill staff will oversee your data entry, reconciliation, and reporting, so you can focus on pursuing your passion on your business.
Outsourcing your business bookkeeping services will aids in your business risk management and Accuracy in the records keeping
In Bulls Capital Limited, we are a member in good standing with a range of the major professional organizations and we are made up of team of professionals – accountants – bookkeepers, finance professionals and experienced business consultants.
We believed that, good bookkeeping practices are at the core of a proper accounting strategy, so it’s significant to lay the right foundation in order to manage your cash flow. Meanwhile, if your book keeping activities are consuming your time and impeding you from growing your business; kindly put your business bookkeeping duties in the hand of experts. And, in Bulls Capital Limited, we offers consultations for Businesses in Nigeria in order to help them meet their goals.
In Bulls Capital Limited, our bookkeeping services are not limited to the size of an organization. Even, the tech industry has developed customized software for small enterprises to ease the process of maintain books. Therefore, we can help you understand this tech-dealing, we will come into the picture and ease out handling them so that you can concentrate on your company’s growth path.
Our bookkeeping services are at reasonable rates.
You have to know that, every task the bookkeeping service completes is significant to the financial health of your business. The underlying structure our team of experts apply in your rendering the service to you makes a difference. Due to the fact, a consistent financial process that help strengthens the health of your company and assists in creating and enhancing uniformity in tracking, paying and reporting. The immeasurable value your company derives is that, it protects your business from many dangerous risks.
Some of the competitive advantages we have over other bookkeeping services consultant in Nigeria are:-
- We will manage your employee payments
- We will calculate your company VAT and Tax Return
- Our professional services has the lowest rate
- We will make sure, we copy and cover all your company’s financial information
- And we always ensure that, your records transaction are properly entered.
How to Get to Started with us?
There are three easy steps in getting to start bookkeeping services with us and they are:-
- First and foremost contact us on bullscapitalltd.com or call our company line and schedule a consultation date with us. You will found our phone numbers on the contact page. After contacting us, we will set out a time to carry out complimentary consultation, so that we can know more about your business and your business current situation.
- Then, during the consultation, few questions will be ask you, about your business and your current accounting solutions. Then we will let you know or suggest a set of service package that are proper for your business and your budget.
- And finally, once you have agreed to become our client, then, we will start “new client on boarding” process for your business.
Finally, we believed that business owners went into their business to pursue a desire and optimistically make some earnings. Therefore, they are now finding it hard to keep their books of record updated and they don’t know what account or financial statements they should be focusing on when making their significant business decisions. Therefore, this is the point where you need the services of “Bulls Capital Limited” as a firm that has a team of professional book keepers that will make your bookkeeping needs an achievable one. We will let you comprehend the financial reports you should look at and also aids you in understanding what they mean. OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP-NOTCH AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK WITH YOU!!!!
Are you having a sleepless night on how to manage your bookkeeping today? please call 08023200801, 08075765799, email: email@example.com. Alternatively, you may complete our request for proposal form hereunder.